Sunday, June 28, 2009

SCHOOL CODE OF HONOUR

I pledge my word of honour that,

I shall do my duty to God, to my country, and to my fellow human beings and shall obey all the rules and regulations of this Institution.

I shall honour my parents, teachers and elders and be good to those who are younger than me.

I shall do the best that I can to help all the people who are old, poor, crippled or in distress.

Everyday I shall do at least one good deed that will please a fellow human being without the distinction of country, class, colour or creed.

I shall try to make the school tradition "Discipline and Hardwork" and the school Motto "Character is Destiny" as part and parcel of my life.

6 comments:

  1. Its still in my memories when we used to say it in morning Assembly after recitation from Holy Quran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!
    Your article is so informative for me.
    School Franchise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still remember. Lovely days. 92-96

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new admission really needed this or the elders will kill me

    ReplyDelete